I do understand that we are supposed to just blog and not edit, but I do. I edit my blog, like I edit my every word. I have written and re-written at least 4 different blogs, subjects ranging from my mom, my daughter, my son to just trying to figure out what day it is. I can't help myself really I have all these thoughts that lead me on these long twisty tangents, but than I realize I may have said something that I "shouldn't have" You know something that may require me to explain or examine. I am not ready to explain. And examine...Please I would rather not have to examine my life just yet either. I find that I am much better at cleaning up messes than I am at preventing them. Which is really ironic because I hate to clean!!!!
Okay....so guess how many times I edited even this small entry...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment