Okay, all the fireworks have been lit and the food and friends are gone...now I just wanna lay down and rest. Oh yeah, I can't I have stuff to do...lots of stuff to do.
My sister thought I should start a blog, she said it would be theraputic...does she think I need therapy? Ok that was a retorical question. But I learned along time ago, you never write anything down you don't want anyone to read out loud, and now i am supposed to write stuff down to help clear my head? It goes against everything I know, everything I stand for. what if someone reads this what if they find out what i am really thinking, that can't be good. What if Mrs. France (my sixth grade teacher) finds this and makes me read it out in front of the whole class...that couldn't be good. Not that I have horrible thoughts about stuff or anything it just seems either why or what if. (Wow a little case of paranoia, I know but now you know too)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment