Wednesday, July 4, 2007
whats in a name
Okay, I am setting up my new blog, and the hardest part was trying to find a name that wasn't taken. I tried at the very least 15 other names. I was ready to give up and just not do it, then I thought "last one, then I quit..." great, it wasn't taken, and now my name is whateverisnottaken. What kind of name is that. It isn't cute or descriptive or even thoughtful, its only what was left. But then of coarse my email address in my favorite flower spelled incorrectly because the correct spelling was already taken. People must think I don't know how to spell. Now that is truly a sad state. I guess I could change it...but I have had it for so long... and well...what is in a name?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment