Rianne had a hair and make up appointment. She looks pretty, and I like it, but I would have liked to see her with more dramtic eyes. They used yellow and it doesn't make her eyes stand out. Her hair is very nice and it did last for a long time. In the past when she has had her done, the curl only lasted maybe 2 hours, but she still had curls the next morning. The wedding plans are coming along, so far so good. We are beginning to get the RSVPs back and that has made it seem more real and closer. Closer, considering it is only a month away!!!!Wow, only a month away, what am I doing I don't have to time to sit here and do this I have to get goin..............
Tuesday, July 17, 2007
Rianne had a hair and make up appointment. She looks pretty, and I like it, but I would have liked to see her with more dramtic eyes. They used yellow and it doesn't make her eyes stand out. Her hair is very nice and it did last for a long time. In the past when she has had her done, the curl only lasted maybe 2 hours, but she still had curls the next morning. The wedding plans are coming along, so far so good. We are beginning to get the RSVPs back and that has made it seem more real and closer. Closer, considering it is only a month away!!!!Wow, only a month away, what am I doing I don't have to time to sit here and do this I have to get goin..............
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I can't believe only a month? To think not so long ago she was still dragging Bunker around and Mr. Rabbit was a dear family member. Oh my has she really grown up? I just can't believe it. I simply just can't believe it. :)
Good post.
Post a Comment